Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JouRNeY oF MY LiFe (Episode III)


Meaning of Life


3,2,1 Krinnnnggggggggg!!! Here i'm now, in the boarding school. New environment, new people and new journey. Need to wake up early in the morning, go to surau that was 500 meter away by walking. Then, dress up and get ready to school. If you are late, you will be punish, "bumping" for sure.The worst part is "PREP" time from 3-5pm and 9-11pm. Sometimes didn't know what to do, we just chit chat, exchange stories and memories. But, no gossip aah. The even worst part is no more bedtime story. Owh DAD, please come to my hostel, to tell a story that can make your son travel far far away into the fantasy world.

One day at the hostel, i heard senior shouting. "bangun!!!bangun!!!". So, we quickly dress up in "baju melayu" and "kain pelikat" (I never wore kain pelikat before, but in boarding school it was a pleasure. easy and simple but only at dorm and to musolla).Most of us didn't realize that it was at 3 a.m. but i could saw nearly all of them wearing like me. except the seniors (form 5), they wear sports attire,even some of them holding a baseball stick. Owh my God. Now i realized, this is not qiamullail time but a "party Time" for the senior. Haha..Gotcha to junior, you need to stay up watching "tomoy", "Karate" or "aikido" with "baju melayu" and "kain pelikat". two students had been caught when they "fly". what a weird rule, if you been caught its like you enter the "royal rumble fight" with seniors and for one person mistake everyone will be penalize, but thats SAMER. So, that night we watch a free movie, with 3D.. the next two days, some of my friends move to another school. they cannot keep staying there.

"Bullying", "ragging" or "fly" its normal in hostel life. Lucky, i was close to the senior. so, i never been bullied before. I did "fly" with my friends but never been caught at SAMER. Whats important its to look around you and make your mission success.haha. its not worthed (tak berbaloi-baloi) if you been caught when you still didn't get what you looking for. The majority of students during my time "fly" looking for foods, went to CC, snooker and even karaoke. I cannot deny that sometimes the food at 'dewan makan" is really bad. even my "anak tekak" cannot tolerate it.haha.. "Ikan jacket", "bee hun hangit", "ayam yang kecik", owh this is ridiculous. What a lousy day! But, don't worry, everything can be settle. My beautiful stomach still can get yummy and tasty food. Just make a call. Mom, can you make "sambal ikan bilis kacang" for me. Dad, i'am hungry, can you bring KFC for me.haha. Usually, my parents and my sisters (owh, forgot to tell that i got second sister when i'm in Form 1) will visit me during the weekends. Mom will cook my favourite food and father will drive the car looking for a suitable place, frequently under a tree at the school yard. At last, 1 happy family at home..haha. not home la, 1 happy family at school.hahaha..

In SAMER, i have a lot of memories that never ends. "cikgu", "warden", senior and junior could tell the entire story. I learnt the important of life and how meaningful it is. More importantly, i learnt to become more man, more matured and more passionate. It is best to describe myself as the "adventurer" and in that adventurous journey i gain a lot of experience. For sure, experience is a best teacher. My journey at SAMER had come to the end when I finish PMR, but the memories there, only God can vanish it from my brain. With excellent PMR result, i got a lot of offer from boarding and even private school. At first, i decided to stay at SAMER, but Allah has answered my prayer to continue this journey. Finally, i move to Sekolah Agama Menengah Bestari (SAMBEST).

With my move to SAMBEST, my parents also bought a new house at RAWANG. Guess what the house number is??? Yeah, its true. eleven, what a co-incidence! So, now i stay at RAWANG (the famous place in Malaysia) but study at USJ.haha..Why my Dad didn't bought it when i still at SAMER ha? I myself also have no idea or maybe i have transferred my memories to him and made him fall in love with RAWANG.haha.(Just dreaming). SAMBEST is a well-known school. Most of the time, teacher will used computer as the teaching medium. Later, they tend to use white board as well. More easy, save electricity and save money.hehe.. This school is located at the centre of USJ, surrounded by beautiful panorama. so, what more? "Fly" la..haha.. Here, i experienced been caught for the first time by the warden. why? Yeah, because i didn't follow the rule. The rule said to look around you and make the mission success. but we all "selamber badak je" walking. Even "tak berbaloi" when we didn't get the things yet. To those who have been bullied before,life is like a cycle, sometimes you are at the bottom, sometimes at the top. so, when you become the senior, what you need to do is really simple, just "buli balik" your junior.haha ..

The most memorable things in SAMBEST is my principal. OWH, i still angry with her.. She intoduce a new policy "DO LESS, GET MORE". what a dull statement! We need to switch off the light at 11 p.m. Nobody is allowed to study at night and need to wake up early in the morning to "pulun". but, i never do that. We went to corridor and study there. yeah, SPM time.. later, she noticed that and asked the warden to turn off corridor light as well. This make us really annoyed. So, we sent a memorandum to her and afterward she consider it back. Yeah, women's heart can be melt with words..haha. Thats the secret of man!

In 2003, i sat for SPM exam. Most people said that whatever result you get for UPSR, SPRA or PMR is not important. It is just a ticket for you to get into the best, yet famous school. Yeah, maybe its true. Indeed, they claim that SPM is the one exam that will determine your whole future.Bullsh**!Mmmmm,A'ah. maybe this is also a little bit true.haha.. Alhamdulillah, I success with flying colours. However,deep inside my heart the 4 "wife" and 1 "husband" question (4W,1H) always bother me. What will i do after this? Which career i'm going to choose? How should I apply? When should I marry?opps.. Where should i continue my journey?

2 comments:

  1. hehehe....SAMER mmg provide experience yg mungkin kite xsuka alami time benda tu berlaku, tapi kita hargai sekarang...SAMER byk mengajar aku erti kehidupan...kalau kat SAMER, nak fly mmg mcm commando ah...siap kene meniarap atas padang bila kereta ustaz Anas lalu...haha...kalau kat SAMBEST, selamber je lalu kat rumah warden nak fly...haha...btw, ape barang kantoi bro...hahaha....duk asrama mmg best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xfollow rule, tu yang kantoi..haha..kat depan MPSJ.. balik kena naik kreta warden.hahaha

    ReplyDelete