Wednesday, December 23, 2009

JouRNeY oF MY LiFe (Episode II)

The Miracle

Wake up son! time to school. I cannot imagine i have grown so fast. I have to go to school in the morning (Sekolah Kebangsaan Selayang Baru 1), come to home for lunch. Then cycle back to religious school at Sekolah Rendah Agama Selayang Baru. After maghrib,I went to the Qur'anic class nearby. Finally, time to sleep. Everyday, i wait for this moment. Yeah, why not? it's time for the bedtime stories. Daddy are the the story teller and I am the loyal listener.

10 years, being the only child, sometimes i feel happy, sometimes sad. Lucky, i have a lot of cousin and friends. We used to play together "police sentry", "guli", "soccer", "layang-layang", "konda-kondi", 'kejar-kejar", "gasing", "tamya" and "sorok-sorok" to name a few. However, deep inside my heart, i also want to have my own sister and brother. Luckily, my mom was pregnant that year(1996). I am the happy one, but after this i need to share my "duit raya" with him. owh no!

I still can remember that day. it was gloomy dark.. Out of the dark, my uncle came to school to take me and my cousin back home. The bell was not ring yet, we went back early. i and my cousin whispering, what happen? is something wrong? My uncle still quiet. Suddenly. he start talking, it was your brother. He drowned in your mother wombs. the doctor miscalculate the delivery date.. owh, masya Allah! owh my God,please help me. it this what you want for? My father fainted on that day during the "kapan" time. My mom still in the hospital, really sad. after 10 years they have a chance to get a second child. unfortunately, he died. God loves him more.

Allah is great, in the same year my mother was pregnant again. This time she really take care of herself. So after 11 years, finally i got a sister. She is pretty enough. I stay at Selayang at house number 11 and my sister born after i was 11. So, this make 11 (eleven) as my favourite number. One year has gone so fast, now i sat for UPSR and SPRA exam. Alhamdulillah, i got a very excellent result and then continue my journey to Sekolah Agama Menengah Rawang (SAMER).
(stay tuned for the third episode)

1 comment:

  1. Salam, big bro...nice blog u got here...can't wait for Episode III ! hopefully u maintain this blog...don't let it be a homework blog only!

    ReplyDelete