Wednesday, December 23, 2009

JouRNeY oF MY LiFe (Episode I)

Action lies more than words!Maybe its true that an action is simple to describe a things, still to put it into words its really beyond my capacity. However, I will strive to set my fingers on the keyboard.typing..hehe.hope you enjoy.
How can I describe my long life journey? Life is like a movie, and we are the actor/actress of that movie. It has a beginning and for sure has ending. What a wonderful life ...



A New Life

13 November 1986 at Hospital Kuala Lumpur..
Nurse : Doctor, a patient looks like to give a birth
Doctor : okay, lets go. we have a big job there.
: Mdm Aminah, relaks..take ur breath and try to push.. can you do it? Don't worry,
just have a little faith, everything going to be alright..
Mdm Aminah: okay, Doc. chaiyok..chaiyok..
Doctor : okay, push..try some more hard.push!!! push!!! push!!!
Mdm Aminah: Owh, Doc. I can't make it. just arrange an operation for me
Doctor : Team dragon, be ready for the battle
Mdm Aminah: thanks Doc, you rock.

After 2 hours.all of a sudden. uwekkk!!! uwekkkkk!!! owh, its a boy...
Assalamu'alaikum. Now, i am born to the planet name world. So, here "THE JOURNEY" start. Thanks to Mdm Aminah, at last i can call you mom.

I was given a name, Mohamed Zaffar Ali (MZA) the combination from three people ideas. After the operation i need to stay for 2 weeks at the hospital due to some problems. Pity my parents, they need to wait to get their first baby back.

My parents, Mr. and Ms. Amiroudine stayed at Selayang Baru, Selangor. Hence, most of my childhood life ends here. Day by day, step by step i learnt to crawling, eating, walking, running and also smiling.hehe..
(stay tuned for the next episode)

2 comments: